What happened after my what the fu*k moment

In my last post I revealed how I was not 1 or 2 or 5 but 24 hours late to my friend's wedding!

Here's what happened after that. 


First, I went and peed. Lol!


Then I called my friend C who's wedding it was about 50 times but he didn't pick up my calls. I thought he is pissed at me or just busy. But I desperately wanted to talk to him and tell him that I'm sorry. I wanted him to know that I wanted to be at his wedding but I mixed up his wedding date. 

Me and V (my brother) were hungry as well so we went to a nearby restaurant and had dinner. While eating I called up a common friend of me and C. Let's call him S. I asked S if he knows where C is. My plan was to go to C's home and give him his gift.

But S informed me that C is busy with a post-wedding ritual in the church he got married in. Then S (god bless him!) gave me C's best-friend's number so that I could talk to C. Finally I got to speak to C, and told him what happened. After laughing for good few minutes, he asked me to come to the church. 

I reached the church, met him and his wife, congratualed them on their wedding and left. But not before C told his guests the fascinating tale of a girl who came to his wedding 24 hours late! To say that I was mortified, is an understatement. Many were interested to know how I read the card wrong so I had to repeat the story several times. All had a good laugh at my expense! Lol. 

But anyway, I was happy that I got to meet C and congratulate him. What an interesting day it was. :D

Comments

Popular Posts